unable to extend display windows 11

Windows 11 detects all displays, yet won't ex…. Windows 11 detects all displays, yet won't extend. I have a serious issue, on windows 11, it won't connect my second display even though it's able to connect to my elgato and original display. When I go to settings, it shows a drop down menu that says "disconnect this display" under that display and when I put it to "extend display" it lags hard and then doesn't extend and the drop down menu says the same thing.

Windows 11 detects all displays, yet won't ex…
Windows 11 detects all displays, yet won't ex… from www.thewindowsclub.com

Web  To connect a wireless display on Windows 10 as a secondary screen, use these steps: Open Settings. Click on Bluetooth & devices. Turn on the Bluetooth toggle switch (if applicable). Click the Add device button.

0 komentar